September 6, 2018 by Katie Roberts
We’re Hiring a Digital Media Acquisition Specialist
Redirect is a leading digital and direct marketing agency. Redirect’s mission is to consistently deliver strategically-focused and uniquely creative marketing solutions that drive measurable and significant results to our clients.
Companies come to Redirect because they want to acquire new customers, accelerate their sales cycle, and maximize the value of their current customers. Our agency works with a variety of clients to leverage proven direct marketing techniques, as well as current technology and innovative digital marketing strategies to build brands and awareness, generate and convert leads, and maximize customer loyalty—all driving strategic objectives and profitability.
Redirect fosters a company culture that advocates the creation of high-quality, effective strategies, programs, and campaigns for our clients and amongst our team. We are professional and hold ourselves, and each other, accountable to accomplish our goals and live our culture. Our agency encourages a healthy balance between work and outside pursuits. This is fun and challenging work with an excellent opportunity for professional growth and personal satisfaction.
Redirect works with a wide range of global companies, including business-to-business and business-to-customer entities. To view a list of our past and present clients, please visit redirectdigital.com.
We are looking for a Digital Media Acquisition Specialist who can work with our team and our clients to support our client’s goals. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of creating, optimizing, and reporting on various marketing campaigns including direct mail, brochures, one sheets, white papers, websites, online ads, email campaigns, social media posts, and videos. This position works to support the Managing Partner and senior account team in all aspects of the business.
This position will help with research and new client business proposals and maintain regular communications with our internal team to create effective campaigns and owned assets.
The Digital Media Acquisition Specialist requires a detailed-oriented and self-driven individual who can coordinate cross-functional, internal teams to produce quality campaigns in a high-growth, fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate has a passion for learning and is looking for opportunities to grow and advance.
- Team Support
- Work synergistically and reports to senior account team.
- Acts as first point of contact to answer phones.
- Will manage agency phone system, run errands, and perform other tasks as asked.
- Digital Media Acquisition
- Develop an understanding of social media strategies (publishing, creative, community management, paid, organic) and execute tactics with oversight by account team with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Basic understanding of website analytics with interest in certification and improvement to inform and analyze client’s campaign goals.
- Develop fluency in campaign set up, optimization and reporting for client digital media campaigns on social, paid search, programmatic platforms and through direct buys.
- Basic understanding with interest in improvement in audience targeting.
- Internal and Client Service Management
- Help manage campaigns for various clients, including development, testing, implementation, and reporting.
- Coordinate among internal teams and vendors to meet project objectives; maintain schedules, budgets, and appropriate documentation.
- Develop ongoing reports for clients and analyze social media, digital campaigns, and other deliverables with account team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Feel comfortable working with multiple technology platforms, including various website CMS, email service providers and reporting tools.
- Have strong listening, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Be highly organized and process-oriented, with a strong attention to detail and quality control.
- Support multiple demands simultaneously and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Be professional, hard-working, and determined.
- Has a solid understanding of Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising platforms.
- Understand how specific content, social, and digital marketing tactics relate to client’s marketing goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, and/or communications preferred.
- 1-2 years of agency or in-house marketing experience.
- Google Adwords certification a plus.