March 26, 2019 by Stuart Laybourne
We’re Hiring a Content Writer and Project Coordinator
Redirect is a leading digital and direct marketing agency. Redirect’s mission is to consistently deliver strategically-focused and uniquely creative marketing solutions that drive measurable and significant results to our clients.
Companies come to Redirect because they want to acquire new customers, accelerate their sales cycle, and maximize the value of their current customers. Our agency works with a variety of clients to leverage proven direct marketing techniques, as well as current technology and innovative digital marketing strategies to build brands and awareness, generate and convert leads, and maximize customer loyalty—all driving strategic objectives and profitability.
Redirect fosters a company culture that advocates the creation of high-quality, effective strategies, programs, and campaigns for our clients and amongst our team. We are professional and hold ourselves, and each other, accountable to accomplish our goals and live our culture. Our agency encourages a healthy balance between work and outside pursuits. This is fun and challenging work with an excellent opportunity for professional growth and personal satisfaction.
Redirect works with a wide range of global companies, including business-to-business and business-to-customer entities. To view a list of our past and present clients, please visit redirectdigital.com.
Content Writer and Project Coordinator works to support the Managing Partner and senior account team in all aspects of the business.
This position requires researching, compiling, writing, editing, and proofing marketing content to promote our clients’ products and/or services. This content will be used in various print and digital materials—including direct mail, brochures, one sheets, white papers, websites, online ads, email campaigns, social media posts, and videos. This position will have oversight for several agency processes, help with research and new client business development, and maintain regular communications with assigned clients.
This position requires a self-driven individual who can coordinate cross-functional, internal, and external teams to produce quality content in a high-growth, fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate has a passion for learning and is looking for opportunities to grow and advance.
- Team Support
- Interact and coordinate with Managing Partner, senior account team, and the creative team.
- Content Writing and Editing
- Interact with internal teams and clients to understand brand voice, product/service benefits, and project requirements.
- In collaboration with the Managing Partner, senior account team, and creative team, write compelling marketing content.
- Edit and proof marketing materials, as needed.
- Internal and Client Service Support
- Primary responsibility for preparing proposals, presentations, and new business pitches with content and direction from senior team members. Work closely with Managing Partner to maintain new business prospect list and conduct relevant research, as requested.
- Help manage email programs for various clients, including development, testing, implementation, and reporting.
- Coordinate among internal teams, vendors, and as required, clients to meet project objectives; maintain schedules, budgets, and appropriate documentation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent writing and editing skills, good grammar, and an ability to write in a tone and voice appropriate for each client.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, maintain good internal relationships, and seek ways to add value to the client-agency relationship.
- Feel comfortable working with multiple technology platforms, including CMS and ESP.
- Have strong listening, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Be highly organized and process-oriented, with a strong attention to detail and quality control.
- Support multiple demands simultaneously and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Be professional, hard-working, and determined.
- Have advanced experience in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, writing, and/or communications preferred.
- 1-2 years of marketing content writing or agency experience preferred, but not required.